About Me

I am a typical college girl, I have an amazing love for ORANGE, COWBOYS and my car Cuppie. I do reviews on anything from children, pets, home items all the way to food and make up.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Rough Weekend

Well this weekend has been one of the worst! I dropped my phone in the toilet..then the sink..and now I cant fully use my back up phone since my current one is a droid. So now I wait till my new phone comes in on Tuesday. I lost the cute photos peaches took, so I will post photos later, but put up our review and our giveaway!

Who is ready for a break from the bad world? ME ME ME! I hate that I cant even find anything on my phone.

Well, now it is time to go to class. Hope every one have a great day and I hope that I can not break or loose anything today.

No comments:

Post a Comment