About Me

I am a typical college girl, I have an amazing love for ORANGE, COWBOYS and my car Cuppie. I do reviews on anything from children, pets, home items all the way to food and make up.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Crazy Weekend..

 Okay, I know Peaches and I promised the post yesterday, but we had a bad weekend. It was one thing after another this weekend. Cole and our friend Keith put new rotors and pads on my car, problem was my bolts were so rusted they could not get them out. $40 later and 2 chewed up bolts, we got them out, then it was just putting them back on. We also Plasti Dipped my rims, a neat process where you spray rubber on anything, if you dont like it, it just peels right off and looks like it was never there! I love the results.. here is the before
and here is the after! Nice amazing rubber flat black rims!
I love the look! What do you think?
Next in the crazy..well we go to dinner with Cole's grandma, love going with her, she is a hoot! One heck of a lady who will make sure you get everything you can. Shortly after dinner, Cole and our friend started feeling sick, Cole got very pale and ending up loosing dinner. I made him stay home because I did not see him playing soccer as smart, so I tucked him in and went to my midnight game. After the game Keith, our friend, was pale as could be, he was racked twice during the game, on top of feeling like poo from dinner. Went home after the game and crashed! Woke up and went to Cole's Sunday, he was hungry so we went out with our friend Tab's for her birthday to Cafe Nova (LOVE the $15 ALL YOU CAN DRINK mimosas and brunch item). After that we went back to Cole's to finish my car..thats when I lost my world. I had my cell phone in my back pocket and it fell in the toilet! To put the cherry on top, it has all of my DR appts, which I know I have at least one this week and all my contacts for school, work and the blog! I was so scared! Come to find out, thanks to our insurance on our plan I only had to pay $130 to get a brand new phone! Bad thing is I have to wait till it comes in tomorrow. Then I have to try get the wet phone to turn on so I can get all the numbers and events. 

I sure hope this all works out, or I will be super sad. I have lost so much..but Cole was great and took me twice to go try and find a new phone yesterday. I love him!

That is all, back to my homework..hope everyone has a great day I will do the giveaway ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment