About Me

I am a typical college girl, I have an amazing love for ORANGE, COWBOYS and my car Cuppie. I do reviews on anything from children, pets, home items all the way to food and make up.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Help Out a Friend

Okay guys, my boyfriend Cole and I LOVE Graham Colton, an Oklahoma native and schoolmate of Cole's. Right now he is releasing a new CD and is trying to reach a goal of being #1 songwritter! Here is the copy of the e-mail he sent out I strongly suggest you go and buy the CD from itunes! He is amazing and you wont regret this at all!

Hi there,

First off, I am humbled and overwhelmed at the response and support from my fans on this new re-release of PACIFIC COAST EYES VOL 2.
  
It's not often that an artist like me, gets a 2nd chance to show his fans how appreciative I am of the love and support I get from everyone.  I'm truly blessed.
  
Many of you ,may already have PCE Vol1 and I thank you for that, but this 18 song release is so important to me, and I really want to be the #1 singer songwriter on ITunes! So...can you help me get to #1???
After 1 day, I'm already #3!!!

Tell a friend, tell your family, tell your dog!...and the best part is, its only $5.99!!  Click on the link below to purchase now.
One last thing, I hope you come see me on my new tour ....I'd love to thank you in person =)

You're the best!


Love,
 Graham

123 Anywhere St
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 22903 
Hope everyone has a great day! I am back to homework now!

No comments:

Post a Comment