About Me

I am a typical college girl, I have an amazing love for ORANGE, COWBOYS and my car Cuppie. I do reviews on anything from children, pets, home items all the way to food and make up.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 14, 2011

The Fur Has It..

Well, you all met Kitty, the loveable pitbull in my life. Now it is time to meet Peaches, the hairest one in my family, there for she does wear hairbows, like me and gets dressed up!

She is so very excited to do pictures Sunday for her review. So sorry we are running behind, but it has been crazy here in my house. I have to put new breaks on my car, I have a birthday party / lock in tonight and then 2 soccer games tomorrow, so I havnt had a seccond to sit down and get the pictures. But I do have a picture of Trouble, the cat wearing a Bow Bows 2 Go Go Fur Baby line bow!

So it might not be the best picture and he might look slightly upset here, but he was fine. He shook it off in 2 seconds and was fine. No cats or pups were harmed in the making of these pictures!

We also wanted to remind everyone why we are doing pet month! October is Animal Cancer Awareness month, now here at our house when I was younger, we did have a cat with cancer. It was a very sad time to have to put him down, but it was what was best. People dont think to try and find a cure for our pets, I understand human health is important and yes I support those cancers too, but this one goes to my heart! I never want to loose another cat or ever a pup to cancer! Make sure you donate to save the wags! They need a cure too!

No comments:

Post a Comment