About Me

I am a typical college girl, I have an amazing love for ORANGE, COWBOYS and my car Cuppie. I do reviews on anything from children, pets, home items all the way to food and make up.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tupperware Party Hosted by ME


Tupperware Party
I am hosting a online Tupperware party for Sandra. I fell in love with my chopper during the review and want more Tupperware. If you would like to order from my party, please contact Sandra at lovechocolate59@yahoo.com
I will be giving a surprise gift to one lucky blog reader that orders and a gift to anyone who orders $100 or more from our party. I also will give you extra entries in to this giveaway if you refer friends to the party. Party is open till end of January.

The FREE gifts are from the BLOG! Not Sandra, so keep that in mind. Also make sure to check out their sale items, some stuff is up to half off this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment