About Me

I am a typical college girl, I have an amazing love for ORANGE, COWBOYS and my car Cuppie. I do reviews on anything from children, pets, home items all the way to food and make up.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Another Flood..

Well, I came back to school early yesterday that way I could get everything put up, and clean a little before classes started. Good thing I did, I came home AGAIN to a soaked closet and flooded apartment. This is time number 2 in 3 weeks, let me just say this is getting old and I am tired of it. They never found the leak last time after putting 3 holes in my closet, they just replaced the carpet and said that my neighbor must have flooded my apartment but they were never sure. I mean how can someone flood my apartment but not their own? I dont get it.

But here's what happened, I called matience and they came out and wet vacced the water up, took out the soaked padding and said they would come back today. Well a few hours later, the water was back with advengence! So I let them know, they said dont worry they will be here today. I wake up this morning and it is even worse, it has spread all over my apartment and it is nasty! So now, while I am at school, I wonder what I will come home to..new carpet? a hole in my closet? or maybe I will get a new apartment? Who knows..all I know is it was stinky, wet and annoying when I tried to get ready.

Now off to class I go! And to call a place I put a job app in at to see if I can get an interview! Hope everyone has a great day! I will be on tomorrow with reviews and giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment