About Me

I am a typical college girl, I have an amazing love for ORANGE, COWBOYS and my car Cuppie. I do reviews on anything from children, pets, home items all the way to food and make up.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Another Reason To LOVE Mary Kay


I was recently given the Mary Kay oil-free eye makeup remover to test out, and I was really excited because eye makeup remover is something that I use everyday.  No matter how little makeup I wear I am sure to always have on some sort of eye makeup.  I use a primer, which does a great job of keeping my eye shadow on all day, but it makes it hard to get it off at night.  By this I mean, I wash my face in the shower and come out with the makeup on my eyelids still looking almost perfect, with the exception of the liner and mascara that has smeared and given me raccoon eyes.  The remover I had been using worked pretty well, but it required that I used a lot of it and still didn’t always come off clean the first time.  



When my sister asked me to do this review I was like, “Why not?”  I figured that if worst came to worst I would at least get some free eye makeup remover from it.  Well I sure am glad that I did because it is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used!  I squirted a little bit on a cotton pad and swiped it across my eyelid and like magic the makeup was gone.   There was no rubbing or having to go back 2 or 3 times to get everything off.  Everything came off clean the first time.  It also is oil-free, so my face isn’t all greasy after I use it. 

 The $15 price tag is a little steep for me, but I think it makes up for it with how well it works.  Also, the fact that a little bit goes a long way means that my bottle will last longer, so I won’t be buying it as often.  I highly recommend that anyone who wears a lot of eye makeup give it a shot.  I think you will be pleasantly surprised by how well it works.

Do you want to win some Mary Kay? Well then head on over HERE. Go to the end of that post and find the instructions on how to enter! Heather is AMAZING and I thank her once again for being an AMAZING sponsor! Remember, you can check her store out at Mary Kay with Heather.

This review was written and tested by a guest blogger. My sister, Dani, she wears make up more so then I do, so that is why she was picked for this review. 

1 comment: