About Me

I am a typical college girl, I have an amazing love for ORANGE, COWBOYS and my car Cuppie. I do reviews on anything from children, pets, home items all the way to food and make up.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Great Target Deal, Cole's Surgery and Finals

Okay, who needs a few more last minute gifts? Right now Plum District has a great deal for a $25 gift card to Target plus a $50 gift card to restaurant.com, an amazing site for food deals around your town! This deal is NATION WIDE, oh did I mention if you are new you get $5 for signing up, meaning you can get $75 worth of gift cards for $20?  Go NOW!

Coles surgery was today and let me just say I was a mess during my final. It was so stressful knowing he was getting operated on an hour away from me and I had no control over him, not to mention that I wont get to seem him till tomorrow.  The good news is, he is doing okay, lots of pain and has to stay over night since they cant get it under control. I just cant wait to go home tomorrow after my last final and give him a hug and kiss and see how he is doing.

Finals week are coming to an end as is my first semester in Stillwater. I can not wait till it is over and I can just spend time with cole and help him. Now I have one more final and I am done for 3 weeks! That means I have 3 weeks to cook cole things he finds on pinterest! I know what the first thing is going to be and he will love it! Oh and let me just say I made a few cookies yesterday for my girls christmas and test night and oh sooo yummy! So I will post the recipes later so everyone can try them if they want.

Also, remember we have 2 giveaways closing this week as well as a new giveaway up. I will also be putting up another giveaway this weekend or early next week, depends on if I start work this week or not. Hope all of you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment