About Me

I am a typical college girl, I have an amazing love for ORANGE, COWBOYS and my car Cuppie. I do reviews on anything from children, pets, home items all the way to food and make up.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Tragedy Strikes Orange Country

This week has been put on hold due to a tragedy. The women's basket ball coach and assistant coach were killed in a tragic plane crash. I have been consumed with memorial services, the westboro church and finishing school for the break.

I will say that I promise to catch up on our reviews during break. Friday after my black Friday shopping. I will be going to Ulta, Walmart and maybe best buy later in the day.who is going where and what are you after? I need DVDs a video game and some sheets! I have everything else done and ready for wrapping.

Where can I get cute different paper and ribbon? Any ideas?

To come this week, a review on Hair Candy! A local Stillwater company! Also a burp on some great sponsors that you can do shopping with this season.

Now, I must go to class and then get ready for the candle light memorial service tonight. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment