About Me

I am a typical college girl, I have an amazing love for ORANGE, COWBOYS and my car Cuppie. I do reviews on anything from children, pets, home items all the way to food and make up.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Crazyness!

This week has been a mess, I am having another jaw surgery on Thursday. So I have been swamped trying to get ahead in class work. I have started writting the reviews and giveaway info for Haute Dog, Laineys Pawtique and 3M Supplements. All reviews should be up by next Tuesday, I am soooo sorry to all of our Sponsors and will be doing a special thank you to you all! With out you guys, we would not be such an awesome blog! Thank you to every one for understanding. I now must go finish some work on both of my group projects.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment